- Looking for a cost-effective service that accurately captures your respondent's on-topic responses?
- Want the word for word verbatim for your respondent but not the interviewer?
- Don't want to pay for the accurate transcription of off-topic chit chat?
Our Detailed Notes are the most focused account of your discussion
When it comes to the exact responses to your questions, our Detailed Notes capture every sentence and utterance.
So what’s the difference between this and a verbatim transcript? The answer is simple. We capture the respondent’s on-topic speech word for word, and abbreviate the questioner and any off-topic chit chat.
When it comes to the introduction, or any preamble to moderator/interviewer’s questioning, our Detailed Notes are brief, concise and to the point. We include the question so you know what the respondent’s answer refers to but ignore the filler and waffle.
- If you’re in a hurry or on a budget our detailed notes are the solution to more digestible respondent-centric transcripts.
- An ideal choice for those present at the discussion or for instances where transcripts are to be shared with your clients.
- This service can be tailored to suit your specific requirements in terms of both content and formatting.
PAGE COUNT: Approx. 12 – 14 pages per hour
Download EXAMPLE TRANSCRIPTS.
*Please note we bill on a per file basis rounded up to the nearest 15 minutes. If the durations are higher or lower than you have approximated the costs will adjust accordingly.
Don’t take our word for it
Anyone looking to engage with transcription services for the first time is going to be Read more
With the imminent arrival of September, and the rain, the long hot days of summer Read more
is safe with us
You also might be interested in...
Do you need a full account of exactly what was said, with no detail spared?
If so, you need our verbatim transcription service. Our typists will record every single false start and repetition to capture the exact words spoken, exactly as they were spoken.
From £0.99 per minute.