Notes & Quotes
- Looking for a cost-effective service that accurately captures your respondent's on-topic responses with their most salient verbatim quotes highlighted in yellow?
- Want the word for word verbatim for your respondent but not the interviewer?
- Don't want to pay for the accurate transcription of off-topic chit chat?
Our Notes & Quotes capture the richest detail you need with less of the irrelevant waffle.
Our Detailed Notes & Quotes are designed for accelerated analysis
If you want to be able to spot your respondent’s richest and most salient observations, feelings, and confessions as soon as you open your transcript, our Detailed Notes and Quotes is the service for your project.
Amongst the word for word capture of your respondent’s utterances, their richest verbatim quotes will be highlighted in yellow so you can find these juicy quotes as quickly as possible and delve in deeper to the word for word unhighlighted text at your leisure.
So what’s the difference between this and a verbatim transcript? The answer is simple. We capture the respondent’s on-topic speech word for word, and abbreviate the questioner and any off-topic chit chat.
When it comes to the introduction, and preamble to moderator/interviewer’s questioning, our Detailed Notes are brief, concise and to the point. We include the question so you know what the respondent’s answer refers to but ignore the filler and waffle.
- If you’re in a hurry our detailed notes and quotes are the solution to more quickly analysed transcripts.
- An ideal choice for those present at the discussion or for instances where transcripts are to be shared with your clients.
- This service can be tailored to suit your specific requirements in terms of both content and formatting.
PAGE COUNT : Approx. 12 – 14 pages per hour
Try our Notes and Quotes and today!
Don’t take our word for it
It’s important to know the difference between a transcription service that can handle all audio Read more
1. Increases search traffic to your site Like most eager marketers, you want to give your Read more
is safe with us
You also might be interested in...
Live Notetaking Service
Professional live minute or notetakers attend your meeting, type detailed transcripts of the discussion live. First drafts will be available immediately.
From £55.50 per hour.