24th March. London. If you’re a market researcher with under 7 years experience, you can join YUG!
We’ve worked closely with the Association for Qualitative Research over the years, helping to organise some of their annual events. This time around, we are sponsoring their young market researchers meet up on 24th March. A social occasion to unleash some fierce competition.
The AQR Young Unfocused Group proudly present our first event of the year…..Musical Bingo! We are calling all young researchers, (well those with less than 7 years’ experience, so youngish!)…’ to enjoy a somewhat competitive evening, which is guaranteed to be packed full of fun, off key singing / shouting, suspect dancing and some potable prizes
We can guarantee:
- Some free delicious drinks
- Some snacks and nibbles
- Prizes for the all the winners ( 1row, 2 rows, 3 rows, and the FULL HOUSE!)
- You will meet some fellow lovely young researchers ; )
- You will not be forced to network or talk to people about work
- You will not be asked to moderate a group
- You will not have to sing a solo or perform any Michael Jackson dance routines unless you want to……this however will all be encouraged
- A truly fun filled start to your Easter weekend
What we need from you:
- £3. Which will all go into the cash prize pot for the first person to reach a full house and scream, bellow, or caterwaul BINGO!
- A song request (Artist and song name)
- A pumped up attitude ready to begin the double bank holiday weekend in true style
So come join a bunch of amazing researchers, put your three quid into the prize pot and prepare to sing yourself horse.
Sponsors: We have two lovely and very generous sponsors, and so we would like to give a big thank you to Take Note and Roots Research. We owe you one!
Coming solo? Don’t worry, The Young Unfocused Groups are a social bunch and are growing year on year so if you would like to join in, let us know and we will find you some affable researchers to sit with.
How to enter: RSVP with your name and a song choice (Artist and song name) to email@example.com
What is the Young Unfocused Group? We are a sub-committee of the AQR which was set up 2 years ago. Our aim is to get young researchers socialising through events and workshops which are specifically organised for them. We are always on the lookout for new members, new ideas and researchers to help out organising things, so if you want to become more involved let us know!
24 March 2016
6.30 pm onwards
The Albany, 240 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5QU
Map of location:
StreetMap of W1G 0PP
Limited to 50 Places
What’s the AQR?
Find out now, by visiting the website