- Specialist team of UK transcribers with sector experience
- Legal, HR & Financial expertise
- Turnarounds from 12hr, 24hr, 48hr & 7 day
- Secure encrypted file transfer portal with ISO 27001 cert
Take Note's Professional & Corporate Services Department
Legal: We type PACE tapes and police interviews, legal briefs, court proceedings, recorded telephone calls and conversations for use as evidence, depositions, client letters, testimony, general legal correspondence and interrogation.
HR: Grievances, disciplinary hearings, appeals, investigatory meetings, consultations, workshops, and training sessions.
Financial: Shareholder meetings, board meetings, investor briefings, expert interviews, sales calls, advisory board meetings, roundtable discussions, shareholder meetings, AGMs and panel discussions.
Download EXAMPLE TRANSCRIPTS.Read more
Quality: We have a specialist team of trained transcribers with sector experience, with proofreading undertaken by our most senior team.
Turnarounds: We deliver transcripts in 48 hours as standard. Same day, overnight, 24hr and 7 day options are also available.
Detail: We can capture any level of detail required, whether you need every umm and ahh, or just top line notes.
Availability: We can receive audio and video on our online portal from anywhere in the world. 24/7.
Security: We have built our portal login system with SSL encryption for maximum security for your files.
Out of hours Support: We have transcription co-ordinators on hand out of hours in the evening and over the weekend.Read less
Don’t take our word for it
Read this latest post from the team at Take Note and find out just why good HR Documentation is essential for a business and how the professionals here can help
1. No distractions They are not required to do anything else. If you take notes in your own meetings you are constantly planning in your head what you need to say next, or pondering over what someone else has said. Our notetakers type in real time and dedicated to only listening and retyping every relevant … Read more… 4 Ways a Take Note Notetaker Takes Better Notes Than You Do
is safe with us
You also might be interested in...
Take Note’s Intelligent Verbatim is the go-to service for anyone looking for a full written text of their audio or video file.
From £64.60 per hour of audio.