Welcome to the Take Note Academy! We are open for enrolment! Does the idea of becoming an exceptional home-based transcriber sound appealing? Then why not sign up for our application process? If you succeed you could be working for us in no time!
Here you will be assessed, tested and then trained on an individual basis to check and ensure that you have the necessary skills to join our team and that our high standards are matched. It’s actually quite fun running through our online tests!
Make sure you check out our FAQs before you start the application process so that you don’t run into any difficulties once you have started the tests. You should also have a go at our Practice Tests. That way you will be fully prepared for what’s to come.
Should you excel and swiftly graduate, you'll be well on the way to enjoying your exciting new job! Good luck and we hope you’ll enjoy the process!
Before you start
You must be able to answer yes to all the following questions:
- I have an excellent understanding of the English language, both spoken and written and have at least a grade C in English GCSE.
- I can type accurately at 65wpm.
- I have access to a fast, secure broadband connection.
- I possess my own laptop/pc with anti virus software and Microsoft Office installed.
- I have a sound card and high quality headphones.
- I am 18 or over.
- I am registered as self-employed or will be doing so shortly, and understand should my application be successful I will be working for Take Note on a freelance basis.
First we need to take a couple of details before you can start the recruitment process.